Friday

LIVE Webinar Saturday

Please use the box below to type in your comment or question. This will set the agenda for our Saturday morning LIVE webinar.


We'll also be taking phone calls live on Saturday morning.

As some of you know, my hobby is running for U.S. Congress. This teleseminar is part of my campaign. It's a "town hall" meeting, where any subject is fair game. Your presence in this town hall meeting will not in any way be construed as an endorsement. It's just an easy way for me to "kill two birds with one stone." I've got this regularly-scheduled meeting, and nobody has suggested any other time for a live webinar on the Westminster Standards, so I figure: Let's combine the two!

The teleseminar begins at 10:30am tomorrow (Saturday). If you'd like, skip the possibly-political part in the first half-hour and join in at 11am central time with your comments or questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment